We are looking for 3 young ambitious international oriented candidates for vacant positions on the EU funded project „Technical Assistance for the implementation of the Sector Reform Contract: European Neighbourhood Programme to Agriculture and Rural Development (ENPARD) – EuropeAid/137050/DH/SER/MD.”
The 3 positions are:
- Expert on Policy for development and implementation of agricultural policy in Moldova.
- Expert on Agricultural Competitiveness for improving the competitiveness of the agricultural sector and ensuring sustainable management of natural resources.
- Expert on Rural Development working on improving conditions for living and working in rural areas and increasing employment and income opportunities in rural areas.
The position can be considered as „Trainee-jobs”, so it is important to be willing to learn and develop competences during all assignment.
The main tasks for the junior experts are:
- Identify and analyse documents and reports in close cooperation with Moldovan and international experts
- Prepare reports
- Support international experts in preparing, undertake and follow up on meetings, trainings and workshops.
The junior experts are going to work in close cooperation with international senior experts and Moldovan specialists and shall therefore have well-structured working methods, excellent communication skills and able to perform in a busy environment.
- A university degree in a relevant discipline or at least five (5) years of proven professional experience in the field they are recruited for;
- Practical experience in agriculture;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Romanian and/or Russian knowledge in all respects is essential;
- Proven experience in the EU procedures and programmes will be considered an asset;
- Driving license will be considered an asset.
- The position is close to full-time (400 working days) in the period 15 March 2017 – 1 May 2019.
- Place of work: Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industry, Stefan cel Mare 162, Chisinau with travel inside Moldova.
Applications with cover letter and CV shall be sent to Team Leader Henry Jorgensen at [email protected]
Deadline for applications are Wednesday 8 March.
We expect a large number of applications from qualified candidates. Applicants not meeting the qualification requirements will not be taken into consideration.